Alabama Medical Power of Attorney Form – This one is a legally binding document that gives the principal the authority to assign medical authority to an agent or attorney-in-fact. The principal may give the agent as many or as few powers as they want. The principal’s authority to transfer these powers will take effect the moment the document is signed. This form is only legible for those who require assistance in making medical decisions.
Alabama Medical Power of Attorney Form – How to Make
1. Download the POA form and thoroughly read the detailed information at the bottom of the document. This way, you will get a thorough understanding of the provided terms in this legal paper. The principal must appoint a representative or agent for medical decisions by providing the following essential information:
- The principal’s name
- The agent’s name, their registered home address, city, and state, zip code, as well as a valid phone number
2. If your appointed representative or agent is unavailable in providing service, you are allowed to select another representative to handle the document that was already authorized. However, you will also need to provide the basic information of the agent. These include their name, complete home address, and phone number.
3. Include all the specific medical powers the principal will grant in detail. If you require more additional pages, add an extra section then attach it to the existing document. In the affirmation section, the principal must provide all the people involved besides the agent copies of the document.
4. In the witness section, two people chosen to be witnesses must provide their signatures at the bottom of the page. One of the appointed witnesses must at least don’t have any blood or marriage relation.
5. Copy the document and make sure all the people who signed the paper receive one copy. Additional copies may also be required for the health facilities and physicians where and with whom your medical treatment will be conducted.