Alabama Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney Form – Form of Alabama vehicle power of attorney is a legally binding document, which acts as a tool to grant authorization from an individual to an Agent or Attorney in Fact. It enables the Agent to perform on the behalf of the individual regarding motorized vessel and vehicles matters. To understand the document better, read the following steps of the form completion.
Alabama Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney Form – MVT 5-13 – How to Write
1. Start by obtaining the document from online resource
- Input the date with format of MM/DD/YY that informs about the date where the Agent or Attorney in Fact is appointed and the form is completed
- Review all of the paragraphs first, then continue by inputting the name of appointed Attorney in Fact
2. In the next section, input the relevant information regarding of the motorized vessel or vehicle, by checking the boxes. You have to check the boxes provided in the document that apply to your motorized vessel or vehicle. And then, provide information about the manufacturer, year, title number, body type, and others required information.
3. The owner (and the co-owner if there is any, needs to read the document thoroughly, in order to make sure that it is completed accurately before being signed. The owner(s) should also provide ID Card, driver license, birth date information, full address information, and other required information by the document.
4. Read the provided information in the last section of this document. If you agree on what the paragraph says, then the process of document completion is done. Provide the document’s copy for everyone that has signed the form.
If you want to know further about the document, you may visit the online source link located at the bottom of the page. The link lets you to choose your city and address, to review full information about Form of Alabama vehicle power of attorney.