Connecticut Minor Child Power of Attorney Form – Connecticut Minor Child Power of Attorney Form is the document used mostly in court to give power to guardian over minor children (under the age of 18). If the petition is approved, the guardian will have the power to act and make decision on the behalf of the minor child. This is what you have to provide on the form and how you fill in the form.
Connecticut Minor Child Power of Attorney Form
- Download the Connecticut Minor Child Power of Attorney Form. The guardian must be the one doing it.
- Start filling in the form. It begins with the minor child’s information. The information required are including the minor’s name and date of birth.
- Next, enter the information of the guardian. It is including the guardian’s contact information, social security number and address.
- The guardian will have to provide education history. Enter the education history starting from high school to college. “Other” option is available for those who have another type of education.
- The next step is for the guardian to fill the employment experience. They will have to provide the history of employment throughout the year including the name and address of the company, the period of time of working there and the reason for dismissal or resignation.
- The guardian must provide personal references. They need to mention at least 3 different people who have been associated or having close relationship with them for the last 5 years. Enter their names and phone numbers on the form. These people are going to be the ones contacted by the officers when they process the guardian petition.
- The last thing you have to do with the form is read everything written there. Make sure it is all correct then put your signature there and write the date of the form filling.